Forum - View topic
NEWS: New Dragon Ball, Tegami Bachi Anime to Be Streamed


Goto page 1, 2  Next

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Author Message
kokuryu



Joined: 07 Apr 2007
Posts: 915
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:11 pm Reply with quote
I hope that they dont block anything...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
minakichan



Joined: 12 Nov 2003
Posts: 1101
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:15 pm Reply with quote
Table is not a vegetable...
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Teriyaki Terrier



Joined: 26 Mar 2008
Posts: 5689
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:26 pm Reply with quote
minakichan wrote:
Table is not a vegetable...


Last I knew a table was a piece of furniture, not a food source.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Chrno2



Joined: 28 May 2004
Posts: 6131
Location: USA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:32 pm Reply with quote
Teriyaki Terrier wrote:
minakichan wrote:
Table is not a vegetable...


Last I knew a table was a piece of furniture, not a food source.


Hahaha!! That's a good one.

Well, as long as Toriyama-san is doing the script. Laughing I was kind of surprised hearing this.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Egan Loo



Joined: 25 Feb 2005
Posts: 942
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 1:39 pm Reply with quote
minakichan wrote:
Table is not a vegetable...


Table is part of a vegetable. Wink

Vegeta + table - "ta" = Vegetable
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrsatan



Joined: 06 Jul 2005
Posts: 735
Location: Olympia, WA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:54 pm Reply with quote
Egan Loo wrote:
minakichan wrote:
Table is not a vegetable...


Table is part of a vegetable. Wink

Vegeta + table - "ta" = Vegetable


Heh, the Wikifascists won't let you spell it "Table" on Wikipedia.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Greed1914
It's Over 9000!It's Over 9000!


Joined: 28 Oct 2007
Posts: 3365
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 3:56 pm Reply with quote
Maybe if we're lucky it means that Vegeta will actually be able to defeat Table. But odds are it'll be Goku.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
penguintruth



Joined: 08 Dec 2004
Posts: 7907
Location: Penguinopolis
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:00 pm Reply with quote
Nina from Code Geass is rumored to be dating this Table.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Daimao Raki



Joined: 03 Jul 2008
Posts: 593
Location: Dark Side of the Moon
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 4:27 pm Reply with quote
Greed1914 wrote:
Maybe if we're lucky it means that Vegeta will actually be able to defeat Table. But odds are it'll be Goku.
Nope, check www.kanzentai.com for spoilers. I can't wait to view this special online and buy it on DVD. Forever Dragonball!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger
ShugoYotsuba



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 132
Location: Georgia, USA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 5:41 pm Reply with quote
Strangely enough Table will probably sound like Ichigo from BLEACH, considering he's played by Masakazu Morita

Anyway I look forward to this!!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrsatan



Joined: 06 Jul 2005
Posts: 735
Location: Olympia, WA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:11 pm Reply with quote
ShugoYotsuba wrote:
Strangely enough Table will probably sound like Ichigo from BLEACH, considering he's played by Masakazu Morita


Where did you find the cast list? I can't find one anywhere.
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
ShugoYotsuba



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 132
Location: Georgia, USA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:25 pm Reply with quote
mrsatan wrote:
ShugoYotsuba wrote:
Strangely enough Table will probably sound like Ichigo from BLEACH, considering he's played by Masakazu Morita


Where did you find the cast list? I can't find one anywhere.


http://www.jumpland.com/animetour/db/index_ja.html
Right here, it's in Japanese though, but it does say Table will be played by Masakazu Morita, by the way nice avatar it looks just like Mr. Satan!!
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
mrsatan



Joined: 06 Jul 2005
Posts: 735
Location: Olympia, WA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:34 pm Reply with quote
ShugoYotsuba wrote:
http://www.jumpland.com/animetour/db/index_ja.html
Right here, it's in Japanese though, but it does say Table will be played by Masakazu Morita


Ah, thanks!
Here are the others listed:
Gure: Kumiko Nishihara
Avo: Yusuke Numata
Cado: Kazunari Tanaka
Aca: Yasunori Masutani
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Arcwave



Joined: 07 Jul 2007
Posts: 246
Location: Seattle
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 7:54 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know of the production stats for the new Dragonball film? Is it the same director? Same composer? Etc?
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website
ShugoYotsuba



Joined: 26 Feb 2008
Posts: 132
Location: Georgia, USA
PostPosted: Fri Oct 31, 2008 8:05 pm Reply with quote
Arcwave wrote:
Does anyone know of the production stats for the new Dragonball film? Is it the same director? Same composer? Etc?


You're in luck, Shunsuke Kikuchi does do the music for this OVA, so we will be hearing the original music
Back to top
View user's profile Send private message
Display posts from previous:   
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

 


Powered by phpBB © 2001, 2005 phpBB Group