• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Full Metal Panic? Fumoffu

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
markos423

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:22 pm Reply with quote
So Fumoffu is going to be released "soon"...anyone heard anything more specific? I'm hoping before the summer is over, or at least before the year is out. I'm a rabid fan of the first season and of the manga. I've seen one ep of Fumoffu (a fansub) and i like what i see, so much that i almost bought a cheap chinese bootleg of the series (right before I found out ADV licensed it.) If anybody's heard anything, let it be known. Smile
one3rd

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:30 pm Reply with quote
It's not likely to be released before the summer is over since ADV just announced the license earlier this summer. Maybe we'll see it early next year.
Nagisa

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 8:31 pm Reply with quote
I don't think ADV's released any details on the release yet, they just announced the license. They'll probably announce something release-related later in the year. The "soon" was really just guesswork on my part; Full Metal Panic!'s apparently a hot property for ADV, so Ithink they'd want to put this one more on the priority list than sit on it.

one3rd's probably got it about right. Either early 2005 or the very end of this year.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address My Anime My Manga
markos423

PostPosted: Tue Jul 20, 2004 11:51 pm Reply with quote
end of the year....too long...arghhh...thanks for your posts, guys Smile
Allen
Company Representative

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2004 10:31 am Reply with quote
soon.. but not to soon..

Realistically, expect Fumoffu in 2005. As someone pointed out, we announced this title at Anime Central right at the beginning of this summer. It is a big title, so expect it to get the star treatment.

A follow-up announcement will be made before the end of this year on this one. That's when we'll start getting much more specific on actual release time frame.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1