• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
[Events] Anime Fusion 2012: Anime Convention in Minnesota

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Coalactica

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:34 pm Reply with quote
The organization and club of over 6 years running, Quad Cities Anime, Inc. has announced they will be hosting a brand new Anime Convention in the Minneapolis/St. Paul Area of Minnesota. This new Anime Convention is called Anime Fusion. We have been making extensive planning efforts in the last year to make this a convention that we hope you'll personally enjoy and will want to re-attend in years to come.

We have finalized our hotel and membership rates and this years convention will be hosted at the wonderful Ramada Mall of America in Bloomington, MN from October 19th - 21st, 2012.

The Ramada is conveniently located within walking distance from the fabulous Mall of America of Minnesota as well as the many wonderful stores and restaurants inside and outside as well. The hotel is also conveniently located near the MSP Airport and Public Transportation for those traveling from out of state or around the Twin Cities Metro Area.

Anime Fusion 2012: A New Classic

Who: Anime Fusion
What: A New Fantastic Anime Convention Taking Place in Minnesota
When: October 19th - 21st, 2012
Where: Ramada Mall of America in Bloomington, MN

Hotel Rates start at $99/Night. More Hotel Information Here.

Membership Cost (Want to Register?):
$30 - Pre-Register by June 30th, 2012
$40 - Pre-Register by August 31th, 2012
$50 - At the Door Registration
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Events All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1