• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Listen To Me Girls, I'm Your Father! (TV).

Goto page Previous  

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Treeborn

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 3:29 pm Reply with quote
That ending was everything I hoped it would be :'( So damn beautiful!

Don't know where these accusations of 'asspull' are coming from; it was fairly obvious from the very beginning that this would be the conclusion. With a lack of novel translations, this one was really difficult to keep up with over the years, but I did so because I saw little hope of continuing anime seasons. And with the translations and summaries I've read, I never once doubted this ending.

Certainly, the character development in the final volumes was a bit rushed (so, I suppose you could call the execution an asspull), but, come on--did you ever really think Yuuta would end up with spoiler[Raika]? Really? I mean...really?

I'm greatly satisfied with the way the series ended. Finales are always sad. My only regret is that we didn't get to see the rest of the story animated Sad Sasha's arc would have definitely been quite sad to watch.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 22 of 22