• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Zero no Tsukaima F Dishes Served at Akihabara Café

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Xanas

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:00 am Reply with quote
I am not yet to the 4th season but working on it. I think this is a good series personally and this kind of thing is what is neat about Japan. I really would like to visit there someday, unfortunately that's so expensive to do and I would want to have someone else with me.
NeumanProductions

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 11:36 am Reply with quote
While yes, i agree that the dishes themselves lack much creativity in light of them not being things featured once or twice in the franchise but rather are hinted at with the design this is still a nice thing that I would experience if I was in the district.

As for the franchise, I think if it was promoted as a whole better in the states and Europe it might have had a stronger start allaround including the anime back in season 1 up until now.
The reason I think this is partly do to how he based the series around a Medival European design, especially now where the connection with the Catholic Church is more relatable.
However, that also possess an equal negative risk as some might see it as offensive to Catholic Church practices, especially in season 4 where it is most prevolent, but from having gone to a catholic high school your learn that people in this generation are not that up tight and that is the target market after all.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2