• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
REVIEW: Lagrange -The Flower of Rin-ne Episodes 1-7 Streaming

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Sippin Coffee

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 9:42 pm Reply with quote
walw6pK4Alo wrote:
I always get the feeling from reading comments to reviews like this that people are very temperamental about their anime and will drop anything on a dime. That's always been weird to me as I feel I must either have no taste at all or just a very high tolerance to cliche and mediocrity. The way both this and Pirates are headed, I wouldn't be surprised if Lagrange does end up the more interesting anime; especially when we already know season two is scheduled for the Summer.

Hear, hear!

I completely agree with your statement about your tastes and tolerances. If I didn't, I think it would be difficult to call myself an anime fan. As for Lagrange and Pirates, I like mecha, space, and appreciate some tasteful fanservice so I'm looking forward to checking out both. I've seen the first two eps of Pirates and already decided it was worth following. However, I'm not big on watching on the computer so hopefully Anime Network will put them on DirecTV soon.
gatotsu911

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 4:22 pm Reply with quote
To hell with this otaku-pandering bullcrap; Tatsuo Sato, where is our goddamn Nadesico season 2??
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
BarCho66

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:16 pm Reply with quote
gatotsu911 wrote:
To hell with this otaku-pandering bullcrap; Tatsuo Sato, where is our goddamn Nadesico season 2??

Because Nadesico wasn't otaku pandering bullcrap Rolling Eyes
Megiddo

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:27 pm Reply with quote
BarCho66 wrote:
gatotsu911 wrote:

Because Nadesico wasn't otaku pandering bullcrap Rolling Eyes

Baka.
DRWii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 9:37 pm Reply with quote
gatotsu911 wrote:
where is our goddamn Nadesico season 2??

Nowhere, apparently.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3
Page 3 of 3