• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Fate/stay night (remake)?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime
View previous topic :: View next topic  
wowoekek

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:18 pm Reply with quote
I think we are supposed to be talking about a possible season 4 of fate stay night, but we are arguing about this UBW movie sucks, economy, and etc.

Can we get back to the topic everyone? Crying or Very sad
Kruszer

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:33 pm Reply with quote
I really liked the movie and didn't see any problems with it. At least it picked an arc and stuck with with it instead of being all over the place like F/SN.

wowoekek wrote:
Guys, if you see carnival phantasm ep 8, it says in the end 'see you in season 3 of fate stay night.'
I wonder what it means Question
perhaps another season

If you see carnival phantasm ep 12, they are talking of season 4 or a continuation!!!

I HOPE FOR SEQUEL OF FATE STAY NIGHT!!!
THE ENDING WAS SO SAD!!!!!!!!!!!!! Crying or Very sad
I WANT TO SEE SEASON 4!!!!!!!!!

Those references are referring to other "seasons" of Carnival Phantasm, not F/SN. Also Carnival Phantasm's idea of a "season" is 4 episodes, so they had 3 "seasons" not counting the specials, and the part about a 4th was obviously a joke.
wowoekek

PostPosted: Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:05 pm Reply with quote
Well, although you ruined my day, thank you for caring enough to tell me about it. Crying or Very sad

Although there are a ton of evidence that they probably won't have a 4th season, I will continue to believe that there might be one till the end of the world! Surprised

I have another question: the manga of the f/sn didn't end yet. How come the anime is finished, but the manga isn't? If they have more materials to make into an anime, wouldn't they make one?

PS: does anyone know what fate series was based on? was it based on a game or the manga?
wowoekek

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2012 11:23 pm Reply with quote
Does anyone know what company is making Prisma Illya?
You could call it a 4th season (more like a spin off, but whatever).
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Anime All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
Page 4 of 4