3rd Uta no Prince-Sama Season's Character Designs Unveiled
posted on by Tiara Hamilton
The official website for the third anime season of Broccoli's Uta no Prince Sama female-oriented dating simulation games, Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love Revolutions, unveiled the character designs last week.
The season will premiere in April. The TOHO Cinemas Nichigeki theater in Tokyo will host advance screenings of the first episode daily from March 27 to March 29. Each screening will have a talk show with some of the cast members.
Returning cast members include:
- Miyuki Sawashiro as Haruka Nanami
- Takuma Terashima as Otoya Ittoki
- Kenichi Suzumura as Masato Hijirikawa
- Kishô Taniyama as Natsuki Shinomiya
- Mamoru Miyano as Tokiya Ichinose
- Junichi Suwabe as Ren Jingūji
- Hiro Shimono as Shō Kurusu
- Kousuke Toriumi as Cecil Aijima
- Showtaro Morikubo as Reiji Kotobuki
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Ranmaru Kurosaki
- Shouta Aoi as Ai Mikaze
- Tomoaki Maeno as Camus
- Yūichi Nakamura as Ringo Tsukimiya
- Koji Yusa as Ryūya Hyūga
- Yuka Imai as Tomochika Shibuya
- Norio Wakamoto as Shining Saotome
The original Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 1000% anime aired in Japan in July 2011, and ended in the September of that year. Niconico streamed that series outside of Japan as it aired. Uta no Prince-sama - Maji Love 2000%, the second series, premiered in Japan in 2013, and Crunchyroll streamed the series outside of Japan as it aired.
Thanks to Ashley Works for the news tip
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history