List of Countries Revealed That Will Screen One Piece Film Gold
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Anime Consortium Japan's (ACJ) ANIME NOW! news website listed on Sunday the 33 confirmed countries that will screen the One Piece Film Gold anime movie. The film's staff revealed the list via a press release handed out at the film's premiere event in Japan on Saturday.
The list includes:
- Hong Kong (confirmed for a July 28 premiere)
- Indonesia (confirmed for a September 7 premiere)
- Macau (confirmed for a July 28 premiere)
- Malaysia (confirmed for a September 8 premiere)
- New Zealand
- The Philippines (confirmed for an August 31 premiere)
- The Republic of Malta
- San Marino
- Singapore (confirmed for an August 2 premiere)
- South Korea
- South Tyrol
- Taiwan (confirmed for an August 19 premiere)
- Thailand (confirmed for an August 25 premiere)
- United Arab Emirates
- United States of America
- Vatican City
- Vietnam (confirmed for an August 26 premiere)
The film previously held its world premiere in Abu Dhabi on July 15 before opening in Japan on Saturday.
One Piece Film Gold opened in Japan on 743 screens, which is the largest for any Japanese film. The film is also screening with English and Chinese subtitles in five cities in Japan from July 23 to August 5, and also has screenings in 3D, 4DX, and MX4D.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history