Magic of Stella TV Anime Premieres on October 3
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website for the television anime of cloba.U's Magic of Stella (Stella no Mahō) manga revealed on Friday that the anime will premiere on AT-X on October 3 at 10:30 p.m. The series will also begin airing on Tokyo MX, MBS, and TV Aichi on October 4, and on BS11 on October 5.
The "high school girls x dōjin games" story follows Tamaki Honda, a first-year high school girl who joins a somewhat peculiar "SNS-Bu" circle that makes dōjin (self-published) games. Shinya Kawatsura (Non Non Biyori, Tanaka-kun is Always Listless) is directing the anime at studio SILVER LINK. Fumihiko Shimo (Myriad Colors Phantom World, Clannad) is handling series composition and Hideki Furukawa (Invaders of the Rokujyōma!?, WATAMOTE) is designing the characters. Shino Shimoji is performing the opening theme song "God Save The Girls."
The cast includes:
- Maria Naganawa as Tamaki Honda, the group's art illustrator
- Rie Murakawa as Shiina Murakami, the club president and the group's project programmer and scriptwriter
- Ari Ozawa as Ayame Seki, the project's scenario writer
- Aoi Yūki as Kayo Fujikawa, the project's sound and music composer
- Ryōko Maekawa as Yumine Fuda, the project's resident fujoshi
cloba.U launched the four-panel manga in 2013, and Houbunsha published the third compiled book volume on January 27. The fourth compiled volume will ship on October 27.
Source: MoCa News