Interest Bandai Namco Announces Plans to Open Virtual Reality Experience Center
posted on 2016-03-28 20:15 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge
Bandai Namco announced on Monday that the company will open a virtual reality "experience center" in Tokyo next month. "VR Zone: Project I Can" will give individuals to test out the latest in virtual reality technology without breaking the bank. In exchange, Bandai Namco gets valuable feedback on how to improve their virtual reality simulations.
The company will offer six games to try out:
- Fear of Heights Show: Rescue a cat located on a thin wooden plank 650ft above the ground.
- Ski Rodeo: A ski simulation with high cliffs
- Real Drive: Drive a sports car on a circuit
- Escape Ward Omega: A horror game in a giant abandoned hospital
- Train Meister: A simulation that puts you in control of a train on the Yamanote Line
- Argyle Shift: A mecha battle simulation where you and your co-pilot take on another giant robot.
Bandai Namco is streaming a teaser of users trying out the Fear of Heights simulation.
The simulation center will open on April 15 and run until mid-October.
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history
Available Now: Spring 2018 Shorts featuring Aggretsuko - Wotakoi - Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory - High School DxD Hero - Doreiku the Animation - Steins;Gate 0 - Butlers x Battlers - Last Period - Yotsuiro Biyori - Golden Kamuy - and much more! ― Welcome to Anime News Network's Sprin...