Mob Psycho 100 Anime Offers Fans Chances to Broadcast Their Artwork on Air
posted on by Eric Stimson
Before anime episodes start and sometimes also at their midpoint break, they will typically show a list of sponsors over a still from that week's episode. One of this season's anime, Mob Psycho 100, is offering fans a unique opportunity to contribute to the show by soliciting fan artwork or creations to use as the backdrop for the sponsor lists that appear at the episodes' halfway points.
To enter, fans must follow the Mob Psycho 100 anime's official Twitter account (@mobpsycho_anime), use the hashtag #モブ_イラ所 ("Mob Illustration Place") and include 応募規約に同意した。("I consent to the application terms.") as the comment. The submission has to be a still image, but it can be artwork or a photo of a creation like a box lunch or cosplay. Of course, it must involve Mob Psycho 100 characters in some way, and it should not use text in the image.
Each week, a different figure involved with the anime will select a piece of artwork. Here is the schedule:
- Setsuo Ito (Mob): July 21 - 26 (Episode 6)
- Akio Ohtsuka (Ekubo): July 27 - August 2 (Episode 7)
- Takahiro Sakurai (Reigen): August 3 - 9 (Episode 8)
- Masahiko Minami (President of BONES): August 10 - 16 (Episode 9)
- Yoshimichi Kameda (character designer): August 17 - 23 (Episode 10)
- Yuzuru Tachikawa (director): August 24 - 30 (Episode 11)
- ONE (original creator): August 31 - September 6 (Episode 12)
Besides the work chosen to air on TV, the judges will also each select two other works they like, and honor them on the anime's official website and Twitter feed.