Interest Time Magazine Picks Its Top 10 Video Games of 2017
posted on 2017-11-21 15:45 EST by Lynzee Loveridge
Time magazine's Lisa Eadicicco and Matt Vella weighed in with their top 10 choices for this year's very best video game entries. This year brought brand-new consoles, namely the Nintendo Switch and the XBox One X. The former is the first major console release since the passing of Nintendo President Satoru Iwata, which led to players to find another hidden gem in the console itself. The Switch also ushered in brand-new entries in Nintendo's popular franchises including Super Mario Odyssey and indie darlings like Cuphead.
The magazine's full list is:
- The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild (Nintendo Switch)
- Super Mario Odyssey (Nintendo Switch)
- What Remains of Edith Finch (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC)
- Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus (PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PC, Nintendo Switch)
- Persona 5 (PlayStation 4)
- Cuphead (Xbox One, PC)
- PlayerUnknown Battlegrounds (PC, Xbox One)
- Mario + Rabbids: Kingdom Battle (Nintendo Switch)
- Horizon Zero Dawn (PlayStation 4)
- Destiny 2 (Xbox One, PlayStation 4, PC)
How many of the top ten games have you played or which games are at the top of your personal 2017 favorites? Let us know in the forums.
[Via Hachima Kikō]
Now Available: Fall 2018 Shorts Featuring Skull-Face Bookseller Honda-san - Senran Kagura Shinovi Master - A Certain Magical Index III - As Miss Beelzebub likes. - Karakuri Circus - Merc StoriA - My Sister, My Writer - Tokyo Ghoul:re season 2 - Golden Kamuy season 2 - Anima Yell! - Ulysses: Jeanne d'Arc and the Alchemist Knight - and much more!