News Digital Manga's Project-H Imprint Adds 9 New Adult Manga Series
posted on 2014-08-28 02:00 EDT by Lynzee Loveridge
North American publisher Digital Manga's Project-H adult imprint announced on Tuesday (note: links are not safe for work) that it added nine new series by publisher Kill Time Communication. The company scheduled the following series for print and digital release:
- Girl Play (Onnanoko Yūgi ~TSF Catalog~) by Taniguchi-san on March 25, 2015
- Milliard: Slave Story (Milliard ―Reijō Go Hōshi Monogatari―) by Mizuho Nanase on March 25, 2015
- Swordswoman Shino (Shino Taima Kenshi no Shitsukekata) by No.Gomesu on April 29, 2015
- Tight Encounters (Mō Hasamazu ni wa Irarenai) by Kaiduka on May 27, 2015
- Love Mail (Seiin Shōjo) by Tokisana on June 24, 2015
- Beautiful Cartoonists (Bijin Mangaka to Fushidara Ashisutantsu) by MAKI on June 24, 2015
- Forbidden Colors (Hiiro Sequence) by Nishiki Karasuma on July 29, 2015
- Idol Monster Girls (Raburaune -IDOL MONSTER GIRLS-) by Mato Shiraha (digital only)
- W Desserts by Chuuni Ooisi (digital only)
The publisher added that all nine series will be completely uncensored.
Project-H announced in July that it is partnering with Japanese publisher Fujimi Shippun to release a digital, uncensored version of its Comic Penguin magazine in English. The imprint also has a hentai convention in the works.