Trinity Seven Anime's 15-Second Ad Aired
posted on by Karen Ressler
The series will star:
Hiroshi Nishikiori (Azumanga Daioh, A Certain Magical Index) will direct the series, and Hiroyuki Yoshino (Magi, Vividred Operation) will be in charge of series composition. Shinpei Tomooka (Sekirei, Day Break Illusion) will serve as both character designer and chief animation director. Kyoko Kotani will also serve as chief animation director. TECHNOBOYS PULCRAFT GREEN-FUND will compose the music and Seven Arcs Pictures (Mushibugyō) will handle animation production.
Additional staff includes:
- Creature Design: Yasuhiro Moriki
- Prop Design: Chikai Okado
- Weapon Design: Akira Otsuka
- Color Key: Kaoru Nishimura
- Art Director: Kinichi Okubo
- Art Setting: Hiroshi Izumi
- Director of Photography: Megumi Enomoto
- 3D CG: Naoto Yamaguchi
- Special Effects: Naomasa Fukuda
- Editing: Kazuhiko Seki
- Sound Director: Yasunori Ebina
- Sound Production: Studio Maus
- Music Production Cooperation: TV Tokyo Music
- Production: Trinity Seven Production Committee
In the "romantic comedy but sometime serious magical school story," life as Arata Kasuga knows it is wiped out by a bizarre incident known as "Collapse Phenomenon," which causes worldwide destruction and takes his cousin Hijiri Kasuga to the next world. To resolve the "Collapse Phenomenon" and bring back Hijiri, Arata enrolls in the Royal Biblia Academy. Waiting in the school are seven beautiful female magic users — the Trinity Seven.
Thanks to Kagayaki for the news tip and embedded video.