Singer AKINO with bless4 Releases 1st Album in 8 Years
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website for singer AKINO announced on Monday that she will release her second album, titled Dicennia, on March 25. It is her first album in eight years since Lost in Time. The title Dicennia — literally "decades" in Latin — symbolizes the 10th anniversary of her solo debut in 2005, and her aspirations for the next 10 years.
The album will contain a total of 13 songs. Some of the confirmed tracks are as follows:
- "Paradoxical ZOO" (Aquarion Evol's second opening theme)
- "Eve no Danpen (Fragment of Eve)" (Aquarion Evol insert song)
- "Kimi no Shinwa ~ Aquarion Dai 2 Shō" (Aquarion Evol's first opening theme)
- "Gekkō Symphonia (Moonlight Symphonia)" (Aquarion Evol insert song)
- "Zero" (Aquarion Evol insert song)
- "Genesis of LOVE" (Genesis of Aquarion opening theme Evol. version)
- "Extra Magic Hour" (Amagi Brilliant Park opening theme)
- "Jet Coaster Ride" (Aquarion Evol insert song)
The limited first edition of the album will include a DVD of the music video for "Extra Magic Hour" and other bonus extras.
Akino debuted with her brothers Akashi and Aiki and her sister Kanasa in the band bless 4, with the single "Good Morning! Mr.Sunshine." Akino made her solo debut with the "Genesis of Aquarion" and "Go Tight" singles (Genesis of Aquarion opening themes), both composed by Yoko Kanno. She has since then performed several songs for anime shows, including "A Chance to Shine" for Oban Star-Racers, and "Miiro" for Kantai Collection -Kan Colle-: