2nd Kin-iro Mosaic/KINMOZA! Season's Promo Streamed
posted on by Jennifer Sherman
The official website for the Kin-iro Mosaic (KINMOZA!) anime began streaming the third promotional video for the anime's second season, Hello!! Kin-iro Mosaic, on Saturday. The video features the opening theme song "Yume-iro Parade" (Dream-Colored Parade) by Rhodanthe*.
- Text: Our everyday is the color of yellow that sparkles!
- Shinobu: I'm sure our synchronization rate is at its max!
- Alice: I want to know more about you, Shino!
- Aya: Don't come crying to me if the points on your tests go into the negative!
- Yoko: Hey, Alice! Teach me this part!
- Karen: Hahaha! Come on and catch me if you can!
- Yu: By the way, my best dish is fried eggs... That are black.
- Honoka: Karen! I'll give you snacks!
- Torimaru-sensei: Everyone? Open Sesame!
- Kuzehashi-sensei: My students are so cute, I can't help but stare!
- Text: The sparkling days are starting again!
- Narrator: The sweet and fluffy international exchange school comedy! Hello! Kin-iro Mosaic
Saori Ōnishi (Strike the Blood, The irregular at magic high school) will play Akari Kuzehashi, the girls' new homeroom teacher and a home economics teacher, in Hello! Kin-iro Mosaic.
The main staff from the first season are returning for the second. Motoki Tanaka (Tensho) is returning to direct the series at Studio Gokumi with assistant director Munenori Nawa. Kazuyuki Ueda is designing the characters, and Yuniko Ayana is in charge of the series scripts.
The returning cast from the first season includes:
- Asuka Nishi as Shinobu Ōmiya
- Manami Tanaka as Alice Cartelet
- Nao Tōyama as Karen Kujō
- Risa Taneda as Aya Komichi
- Yumi Uchiyama as Yōko Inokuma
Yui Hara's original manga begins with Shinobu, a 15-year-old, seemingly "pure Japanese" girl who did a homestay in Great Britain. Even after coming back to Japan, she still misses her time overseas. One day, an air mail letter arrives from Alice, the girl in Shinobu's host family in Great Britain. The letter reads, "Shinobu, I'm coming to Japan!" The "Japanese/British girls' light comedy" follows the lives of Shinobu, Alice, and other girls from both Japan and Great Britain.
The first anime series ran in 2014. Crunchyroll streamed the anime in several regions as it aired in Japan, and Sentai Filmworks licensed it for North American home video. The first season is re-airing in Japan from January 7 to March 25, before the second season's premiere.
The new season will premiere in Japan on April 5.