Monster Strike Mobile RPG Gets TV Anime, 3DS Port in 2015
posted on by Egan Loo
Hiroki Morita, the president of the social networking service Mixi, announced on Tuesday that an anime adaptation of his company's Monster Strike mobile action role-playing game has been green-lit for broadcast this year. He added that a Nintendo 3DS version of the game is in development for release this year. He did not give any more details on both new projects during Monday's financial results presentation in Tokyo.
Morita did indicate that Mixi is developing new game apps for release on smartphones starting this year. These new titles are being created with the concept of "games that everyone plays, abuzz with excitement."
Slingshot monsters and watch as they bounce around like pinballs, destroying enemies in their wake. Play with up to three other friends in this co-op action RPG. Become a master and collect over 1,000 unique and powerful monsters — staking your claim as the best Striker around!
- Play with up to three other friends for four player co-op madness
- Fling monsters and deal epic damage
- Bump into other monsters for major combos
- Turn the tide with unique strike shots
- Clear quests full of obstacles and enemies
- Collect and raise an ever-growing roster of monsters
- Unlock and set Titles to show your prowess
- Keep track of your play stats