Lost Dimension Game's English Video Introduces Sho, Yoko, Toya
posted on by Karen Ressler
Atlus USA began streaming an English-dubbed video introducing the characters Sho, Yoko, and Toya from FuRyu's PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Vita game Lost Dimension on Wednesday.
Atlus USA plans to release the game physically and digitally in North America on July 28. NIS America will release the game on the same day in Europe.
Atlus USA will offer a DLC pack including nine character costumes, 12 PlayStation Network avatars, additional story, and three additional quests for free for two weeks after the game's launch.
The game's story starts when a man who calls himself "The End" claims the world will end in 13 days, and the player must lead members of a group called "SEALED" to capture a tower called "Pillar" and stop him. Each group member has their own superpower. However, there is a traitor in the group that the players must vote out using the game's "judge" system. The traitor changes with each play.
The cast in the Japanese version includes:
- Yūsuke Yamamoto as Sho Kasugai, who has the gift of vision
- Honoka Miki as Yoko Tachibana, who has the gift of telepathy
- Ryohei Kimura as Toya Orbert, who has the gift of magnetism
- Rumi Ookubo as Himeno Akatsuki, who has the gift of pyrokinesis
- Madoka Yonezawa as Mana Kawai, who has the gift of accelerate
- Sōma Saito as Marco Babato, who has the gift of telekinesis
- Megumi Toyoguchi as Nagi Shishioka, who has the gift of levitation
- Kenta Miyake as George Jackman, who has the gift of psychometry
- Tomoaki Maeno as Zenji Maeda, who has the gift of synchronize
- Shinichiro Miki as Sojiro Sagara, who has the gift of healing
- Tetsuya Kakihara as Agito Yuki, who has the gift of teleportation
- Takahiro Sakurai as "The End"
LancArse developed the game with a scenario by Jun Kumagai (Galilei Donna, Hamatora). The game features character designs by Makoto Tsuchibayashi (Sengoku Basara), with guest character designer Shirō Miwa.
The game shipped in Japan on August 7.