Ace of Diamond Stage Play Unveils Lead Actor Ren Ozawa in Costume
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website for the stage play of Yūji Terajima's Ace of Diamond manga unveiled a visual of actor Ren Ozawa (Kamen Rider Gaim) in costume as eijun Sawamura, the story's protagonist, on Tuesday. The website had posted the rest of the play's main cast.
The play's main cast is as follows:
- Tomoki Hirose as Satoru Furuya
- Takuma Wada as Kazuya Miyuki
- Taiga Fukizawa as Haruichi Kominato
- Subaru Hayama as Yōichi Kuramochi
- Taizō Shiina as Ryōsuke Kominato
- Ryōsuke Takahashi as Jun Isashiki
- Yūsuke Ueda as Masashi Yūki
- Hiroyoshi Mizunuma as Tōru Masuko
- NAO-G as Kōichirō Tanba
- Airu Shiozaki as Chris Yū Takigawa
- Daichi Nakashima as Keisuke Miyauchi
- Shōhei as Ichirō Sakai
- Yūki Aomine as Norifumi Kawakami
- Ryōichi Wada as Kenjirō Shirasu
- Takurō Sawada as Kenta Maezono
- Yasuhisa Katō as Tesshin Kataoka
- Saki Endō as Rei Takashima
- Keisuke Fujita as Kazuyoshi Ōta
- Ami201 as Kiyokuni Azuma
- Hirotsugu Kurosu as J. Animal M.
- Hisato Izaki as Naoyuki Zaizen
Office Endless will produce the play, while voice actor and scriptwriter Shintarō Asanuma (Ace of Diamond's Yōichi Kuramochi, Majestic Prince's Toshikazu Asagi) will direct the play and write the scripts.
The play will premiere on August 1, and will run until August 9 at the Zepp Blue Theater Roppongi. Regular tickets will cost 7,800 yen (around US$63), while premium tickets 10,500 yen (around US$85). Premium ticket purchasers will receive the show's pamphlet and exclusive goods that will not be for sale.
The play was originally scheduled to premiere at the Tokyo's Shinjuku Kinokuniya Southern Theatre on January 23, until it was delayed. The website for the adaptation closed the next month, with the staff apologizing to fans who were looking forward to the play. Production company Eigines was originally planned to produce the play.
Source: Comic Natalie