Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz! Ad Shows Swimsuit Scene
posted on by Egan Loo
Kadokawa began streaming a television commercial for Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz!, the third Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya television anime and the sequel to Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei!, on Saturday. The ad features the opening theme song "Wonder Stella" by fhana:
Voice: In this Illya, it's birthday time in swimsuits in the sea!!
Text: Birthdays in swimsuits in the sea!!
Voice & Text: The daily life (!?) of the magical girls takes the stage starting now
Voice & Text: Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei Herz! Dive into summer!
Hiroyama's original Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya manga re-imagines the Fate/stay night character Illyasviel von Einzbern in an alternate universe as a magical girl. Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya ran in Kadokawa Shoten's Comp Ace from 2007 to 2008. Hiroyama then launched several sequel manga series.
The cast, returning from the Fate/kaled liner Prisma Ilya 2wei show, includes:
- Mai Kadowaki as Illyasviel von Einzbern
- Kaori Nazuka as Miyu Edelfelt
- Chiwa Saito as Chloe Von Einzbern
- Shizuka Itou as Luviagelita Edelfelt
- Kana Ueda as Rin Tohsaka
- Miyu Matsuki as Magical Sapphire
- Naoko Takano as Magical Ruby
- Sayaka Ohara as Irisviel von Einzbern
- Hitomi Nabatame as Bazett Fraga McRemitz
- Ami Koshimizu as Caren Hortensia
- Noriaki Sugiyama as Shirō Emiya
- Haruhi Nanao as Sella
- Miho Miyagawa as Leysritt
- Rikiya Koyama as Kiritsugu Emiya
- Mariya Ise as Nanaki Moriyama
- Emiri Katō as Tatsuko Gakumazawa
- Kanae Itō as Suzuka Kurihara
- Satomi Satou as Mimi Katsura
- Miki Itou as Taiga Fujimura
The first television anime premiered in 2013, followed by the second in 2014. Crunchyroll streamed both series as they aired in Japan, and Sentai Filmworks licensed both series for home video release in North America.
The new series will premiere on July 24 on Tokyo MX TV and other channels.
Images © 2015 Hiroshi Hiroyama, Type-Moon / Kadokawa / Prisma Illya 2wei Herz! Production Committee