Black Bullet English Dub Preview Stars Chris Patton, Jay Hickman
posted on by Karen Ressler
Sentai Filmworks began streaming a preview of its English dub of Black Bullet on Monday. The video features Chris Patton as Rentaro Satomi and Jay Hickman as Kagetane Hiruko.
The cast, under director Chris Ayres, includes:
- Chris Patton as Rentaro Satomi
- Luci Christian as Enju Aihara
- Christina Kelly as Kisara Tendo
- Caitlynn French as Tina Sprout
- Carli Mosier as Seitenshi
- Joanne Bonasso as Sumire Muroto
- Jay Hickman as Kagetane Hiruko
- Adam Gibbs as Tamaki Katagiri
- Brittney Karbowski as Yuzuki Katagiri
- Mike Yager as Shoma Nagisawa
- Cynthia Martinez as Midori Fuse
- George Manley as Nagamasa Gado
- Andrew Love as Shogen Ikuma
- Krystal LaPorte as Kohina Hiruko
- Margaret McDonald as Miori Shiba
- John Swasey as Kikunojo Tendo
- Ty Mahany as Sogen Saitake
- Houston Hayes as Kazumitsu Tendo
- Clint Bickham as Hidehiko Gado
- Christopher Ayres as Matsuzaki
Sentai Filmworks plans to release the series on Blu-ray and DVD on October 27.
Sentai Filmworks describes the story:
The Gastrea virus spreads like wildfire, causing each infected host to rapidly mutate, gaining new powers and abilities with every stage of development, even while they continue to attack, kill, and infect multiple new hosts. Unable to fight a pandemic enemy that turns defenders into adversaries, the shocked remnants of the human race are forced to retreat into cities surrounded by giant monoliths made of Varanium, one of the few materials that can stop the Gastrea.
Now mankind's last hope lies in the Cursed Children: young girls infected with the virus who have managed to retain a hold on their humanity. Paired with a partner, they alone have the strength to take on a Gastrea in one-on-one combat. But the very thing that gives them power is a ticking time bomb, so even as they protect humanity, they are also feared and shunned. Are they girls? Monsters? Or mankind's ultimate salvation?