Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai Gets 2-Episode Live-Action Drama
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website of the live-action film adaptation of Makino's Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai manga announced on Thursday that a two-episode live-action television drama adaptation of the manga will air on Nippon TV on December 22 and 23.
Kento Nakajima, Nana Komatsu, Yudai Chiba, Sara Takatsuki, and Yūta Kishi retain their roles from the film. The drama additionally credits Kaho as Suzune.
Hayato Kawai (live-action Suzuki Sensei, Ore Monogatari!!) is directing the live-action drama, and Yūko Matsuda returns from the film to pen the drama's script.
The film's cast includes:
- Kento Nakajima (live-action Silver Spoon) as Haruto Kurosaki
- Nana Komatsu (live-action Kin Kyori Renai, Prophecy, Bakuman.) as Yū Akabane
- Yudai Chiba (live-action Blue Spring Ride, Ouran High School Host Club) as Takumi Shirakawa
- Yūta Kishi (live-action Kin Kyori Renai) as Yūsuke Kaji
- Sara Takatsuki (When Marnie Was There) as Meiko Ashigawa
The film will open in Japan on February 27.
Sho Tsukikawa (live-action Tonari no Seki-kun to Rumi-chan no Jishō) is directing the film, and Yūko Matsuda (live-action Gokusen, Kin Kyori Renai) is writing the scripts.
The manga centers around Yū Akabane, who has just entered high school, and has her sights set on the "White Prince" Takumi Shirakawa. But when she crosses the "Black Demon" Haruto Kurosaki, he steals away her first kiss, and devises a punishment for her where she has to do anything he says.
Makino launched the manga in Kodansha's Bessatsu Friend magazine in 2014. Kodansha will publish the manga's fifth compiled book volume on November 13.
Source: Comic Natalie