Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai Gets 2-Episode Live-Action Drama
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website of the live-action film adaptation of Makino's Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai manga announced on Thursday that a two-episode live-action television drama adaptation of the manga will air on Nippon TV on December 22 and 23.
The film's cast includes:
- Kento Nakajima (live-action Silver Spoon) as Haruto Kurosaki
- Nana Komatsu (live-action Kin Kyori Renai, Prophecy, Bakuman.) as Yū Akabane
- Yudai Chiba (live-action Blue Spring Ride, Ouran High School Host Club) as Takumi Shirakawa
- Yūta Kishi (live-action Kin Kyori Renai) as Yūsuke Kaji
- Sara Takatsuki (When Marnie Was There) as Meiko Ashigawa
The film will open in Japan on February 27.
The manga centers around Yū Akabane, who has just entered high school, and has her sights set on the "White Prince" Takumi Shirakawa. But when she crosses the "Black Demon" Haruto Kurosaki, he steals away her first kiss, and devises a punishment for her where she has to do anything he says.
Source: Comic Natalie