Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai Live-Action Film's Trailer Previews Sexy Zone's Theme Song
posted on 2016-01-07 12:15 EST by Jabulani Blyden
Japanese entertainment news website Cinema Today began streaming a trailer for the live-action film adaptation of Makino's Kurosaki-kun no Iinari ni Nante Naranai manga on Monday. The video features the film and live action drama's theme song, "Make my day" by idol group Sexy Zone.
"Make my day" is the B-side track of Sexy Zone's 10th single "Colorful Eyes," which the band released on December 16. Kento Nakajima, who plays main character Haruto Kurosaki in the film, is himself a member of Sexy Zone.
The film will open in Japan on January 27. The two-episode live-action drama aired on Nippon TV on December 22 and 23.
Both the film and the television drama share the same cast, which includes:
- Kento Nakajima (live-action Silver Spoon) as Haruto Kurosaki
- Nana Komatsu (live-action Kin Kyori Renai, Prophecy, Bakuman.) as Yū Akabane
- Yudai Chiba (live-action Blue Spring Ride, Ouran High School Host Club) as Takumi Shirakawa
- Yūta Kishi (live-action Kin Kyori Renai) as Yūsuke Kaji
- Sara Takatsuki (When Marnie Was There) as Meiko Ashigawa
The drama additionally credits Kaho as Suzune.
The manga centers around Yū Akabane, who has just entered high school, and has her sights set on the "White Prince" Takumi Shirakawa. But when she crosses the "Black Demon" Haruto Kurosaki, he steals away her first kiss, and devises a punishment for her where she has to do anything he says.