Activision Confirms Platinum Games' Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles With Trailer
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Activision confirmed its Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Mutants in Manhattan action game on Monday with a trailer. The video acknowledges that Platinum Games (Bayonetta, Transformers: Devastation) is developing the game, and that the game is slated for release on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, and PC this summer.
Activision describes the game:
Battle alongside your brothers through the sewers, subways, and streets of NYC to take down Shredder and Krang's evil organization, Foot by Foot. Unleash custom combat skills and powerful team combos to save Manhattan from the overwhelming dark forces growing in the shadows.
- Assemble your team in 4-player online co-op mode!
- Fight fan-favorite enemies like Bebop and Rocksteady!
- Visually stunning, fast-paced combat true to PlatinumGames' signature style.
- Gritty comic-inspired art style turns a new chapter in TMNT history!
- Original story penned by IDW Comic's TMNT author, Tom Waltz.
The Australian Classification Board previously listed the game last November.