Neft Film Produces Zonmi-chan 'Splatter Comedy' Short Anime
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Animation studio Neft Film announced on Thursday that it will produce a short anime titled Zonmi-chan. The first episode will premiere at Neft Film's booth at the Anime Japan 2016 event from March 25 to 27. Each episode will be five minutes long. Neft Film did not announce plans for the distribution of future episodes.
The cast includes:
- Yui Ogura as Zonmi-chan, a careless, clumsy girl who is worried about the guy she likes
- Kengo Kawanishi as Dai-kun, a romanticist "herbivore" man
- Ayumu Murase as Tanato, who constantly thinks up plans that end in failure, and acts cool
- Yuko Gibu as Romeko, a prim and proper tsundere with a complex about her height and chest
- Satomi Arai as Necro, the dumb but cheerful running zombie
Neft Film describes the anime's story:
A heartwarming splatter comedy about a zombie in love!
Zonmi-chan is a clumsy, careless, but cute girl. Sometimes she takes a bite out of the guy she likes. Oh, that's right, Zonmi-chan is a zombie girl.
Neft Film previously streamed a movie featuring the characters last October.
Source: Livedoor News