TRUE, Minami Perform Theme Songs for Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars TV Anime
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
The official website for Infinite's Regalia: The Three Sacred Stars original television anime series announced on Friday that TRUE will perform the show's opening theme song "Divine Spell," and Minami will perform the ending theme song. The staff has not yet revealed the title for Minami's song.
TRUE previously performed theme songs for Sound! Euphonium, Mobile Suit Gundam: Iron-Blooded Orphans, Undefeated Bahamut Chronicle, Comet Lucifer, and Beautiful Bones: Sakurako’s Investigation, among others.
Minami, who formerly went by the name Minami Kuribayashi, has performed theme songs for Fate/kaleid liner Prisma Illya 2wei!, Mobile Suit Gundam AGE, Infinite Stratos, Infinite Stratos 2, The Devil is a Part-Timer!, and Medaka Box, among others.
The anime stars:
- Kaede Hondo (Popin Q's Daren, Magical Somera-chan's Kukuru Nonomoto) as Yui
- Ayane Sakura (Non Non Biyori's Natsumi Koshigaya, Psycho-Pass' Mika Shimotsuki) as Rena
- Asami Seto (Chihayafuru's Chihaya, Valvrave the Liberator's Shōko) as Ingrid
- Nao Tōyama (GATE's Lelei la Lelena, Nisekoi's Chitoge) as Kei
- Yui Ogura (Yuri Kuma Arashi's sumika, Ro-Kyu-Bu!'s Hinata ) as Tia
- Yurika Kubo (Love Live! School idol project's Hanayo, High School Fleet's Rin-chan) as Sara
In the show's story, 12 years ago, in the country of Rimguard, a big incident left an unsolved mystery that has begun to fade from people's memories. Time passes, and sisters Yui and Rena are living peacefully in the Enastria Empire. However, one day, a large mecha attacks Enastria. This day marks the turning point when the two girls get caught in the vortex of fate.
Susumu Tosaka (Infinite Stratos series director) is directing the anime at Actas. Keigo Koyanagi (Go! Go! 575, Angel Beats! setting production) is in charge of the series composition. QP:flapper is handling the original character design, Kimitake Nishio (Moetan, ToHeart2) is serving as the chief animation director and is adapting those designs for animation, and Kanta Suzuki (Buddy Complex) is handling the mechanical design.
The anime will premiere in July.