Crunchyroll Adds More Catalog Titles, Adds Dragon Ball Super for Europe
posted on 2017-05-28 02:45 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Crunchyroll announced on Sunday that it has expanded its territories where fans can watch Dragon Ball Super. The following countries and territories in Europe can now watch the series:
The Aland Islands, Albania, Belarus, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Faroe Islands, Finland, Gibraltar, Greece, Guernsey, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, Latvia, Liechtenstein, Lithuania, Libya, Macedonia, Moldova, the Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Serbia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Svalbard and Jan Mayen Islands, Sweden, Ukraine, the United Kingdom, and Spain.
Crunchyroll began streaming the series in October for viewers in the United States, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Latin America, and South Africa. Daisuki also streams the series in some European countries. Anime Lab is also streaming the series.
- High School DxD BorN (U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland)
- Death Parade (U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, South Africa)
- Freezing (U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland)
- Last Exile (U.S., Canada)
- Overlord (U.S., Canada, U.K., Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands)
- Hyperdimension Neptunia (U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, South Africa and Premium members in Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark)
- The Rolling Girls (U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, South Africa, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, launches June 1)
- Rin Daughters of Mnemosyne (U.S., Canada)
- Dragonar Academy (U.S., Canada, U.K., Ireland, Iceland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark, Netherlands)
- Bubblegum Crisis: Tokyo 2040 (U.S., Canada, South Africa)
- Maken-Ki! (Seasons 1 and 2, U.S., Canada, South Africa)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Seed (HD Remaster, worldwide except Asia)
- Mobile Suit Gundam Seed Destiny HD (worldwide except Asia)
Crunchyroll is streaming many of these series as part of its partnership with Funimation.