News 4th Full Metal Panic! TV Anime Streams 2nd Promo Video
posted on 2018-02-05 06:35 EST
The official website for Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory, the fourth television anime series in the Full Metal Panic! franchise, began streaming the anime's second one-minute promotional video on Monday.
Like the first video, the new video features the song "Even … if" performed by Tamaru Yamada. The same video began playing at the giant Shinjuku Yunika Vision screen near Tokyo's Seibu-Shinjuku Station at 7:38 a.m. on Monday. It will repeat at 38 minutes past every hour from 7:38 a.m. to 12:38 a.m. every day until February 19 (except for February 13).
The website also announced that a mural-sized poster of 10 of the anime's Arm Slave mecha units is debuting at the Metro Promenade of the Tokyo Metro Marunouchi subway line's Shinjuku Station on Monday.
The anime's new cast includes:
- Tomokazu Sugita as Lee Fowler
- Masaki Terasoma as Wilhelm Casper
- Marina Inoue as Sabina Rechnio
- Aya Uchida as Sachi Shinohara
- Minori Chihara as Nami
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Michel Lemon
- Tesshō Genda as Namusaku Police Chief
- Sho Hayami as George Lovelock
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Dragonfly (Falke AI)
The show's returning cast includes:
- Tomokazu Seki as Sousuke Sagara
- Satsuki Yukino as Kaname Chidori
- Ikue Kimura as Kyoko Tokiwa
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Atsunobu Hayashimizu
- Rio Natsuki as Eri Kagurazaka
- Yukana as Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa
- Shinichiro Miki as Kurz Weber
- Michiko Neya as Melissa Mao
- Akio Ohtsuka as Andrei Kalinin
- Tomomichi Nishimura as Richard Mardukas
- Daisuke Namikawa as Leonard Testarossa
- Kazuhiro Yamaji as Kurama
Katsuichi Nakayama (series director for planetarian, assistant director for Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo, Bodacious Space Pirates The Movie: Abyss of Hyperspace) is directing the series at studio XEBEC. Full Metal Panic! original novel author Shoji Gatoh is handling the series composition and writing all the scripts.
Osamu Horiuchi (Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid) is the character designer and chief animation director, and Aya Yamamoto (animation director for My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!) is the sub-character designer. Additionally, Takeshi Yoshioka (chief animation director for Classroom Crisis, Valkyrie Drive -Mermaid-) is the small arms designer and animation director, Kanetake Ebikawa (Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid) and Toshiaki Ihara (Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid) are the mechanical designers, Takayuki Yanase (Ghost in the Shell Arise, Gundam 00 mechanical designer) is the set designer, and Masanori Nishii (Star Blazers 2199) is the mechanical director.
Full Metal Panic! centers around a mercenary group called Mithril on a parallel Earth in which the Cold War did not end in 1991.
The new anime was originally slated to premiere last fall, but will now premiere this spring 2018.
Source: MoCa News
Update: Website link fixed. Thanks, Tylerr
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history