FuRyu's Pastel Memories Smartphone Game Gets TV Anime
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
FuRyu announced during a livestream event on Friday that its Pastel Memories smartphone game is getting a television anime adaptation.
The "otaku girls" role-playing game takes place "a little bit in the future in 20XX." Akihabara, which was once called "the otaku holy land," is now in decline after otaku culture itself has declined. Players take on the role of a manager of one of the few remaining "otaku shops." The manager helps to "raise" various talented otaku girls, and together, players and the girls battle a "virus" that is infecting the world of various works, while also retrieving people's lost "memories."
FuRyu released the game in mid-October.
The game stars:
- Hiyori Nitta as Izumi Asagi
- Mariko Toribe as Ayaka Sakaki
- Yumi Uchiyama as Irina Leskova
- Yukiyo Fujii as Kaoruko Nijouin
- Rie Murakawa as Yuina Machiya
- Naomi Ōzora as Michi Edogawabashi
- Ai Yamamoto as Minami Senju
- Yui Ogura as Chimari Maiko
- Hisako Kanemoto as Nao Mejiro
- Yurika Kubo as Rei Kurushima
- Megumi Toda as Komachi Satonaka
- Kotori Koiwai as Saori Rokugou
FuRyu's booth at the AnimeJapan 2018 event on March 24 and 25 will reveal more information about the anime.
Source: Animate Times