News Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory Trailer Features English Subtitles
posted on 2018-04-06 04:00 EDT by April
Crunchyroll began streaming an English-subtitled trailer on Thursday for Full Metal Panic! Invisible Victory, the fourth television anime series in the Full Metal Panic! franchise. The anime premieres on AT-X at 8:30 p.m. on April 13 and will air the same day on Tokyo MX at 10:30 p.m., on Sun TV at 11:30 p.m., and on BS11 at 27:00 (effectively 3:00 a.m. on April 14).
The anime's new cast includes:
- Tomokazu Sugita as Lee Fowler
- Masaki Terasoma as Wilhelm Casper
- Marina Inoue as Sabina Rechnio
- Aya Uchida as Sachi Shinohara
- Minori Chihara as Nami
- Kenjiro Tsuda as Michel Lemon
- Tesshō Genda as Namusaku Police Chief
- Sho Hayami as George Lovelock
- Kappei Yamaguchi as Dragonfly (Falke AI)
The show's returning cast includes:
- Tomokazu Seki as Sousuke Sagara
- Satsuki Yukino as Kaname Chidori
- Ikue Kimura as Kyoko Tokiwa
- Toshiyuki Morikawa as Atsunobu Hayashimizu
- Rio Natsuki as Eri Kagurazaka
- Yukana as Teletha "Tessa" Testarossa
- Shinichiro Miki as Kurz Weber
- Michiko Neya as Melissa Mao
- Akio Ohtsuka as Andrei Kalinin
- Tomomichi Nishimura as Richard Mardukas
- Daisuke Namikawa as Leonard Testarossa
- Kazuhiro Yamaji as Kurama
Crunchyroll describes the story:
Kaname's a popular girl at her high school, but it's her popularity off campus that's the problem. Unbeknownst to Kaname, terrorists are plotting her abduction, believing she possesses the abilities of the “Whispered.” That's where Sousuke enters the picture. He's a soldier from Mithril, a secret counter-terrorist unit—and he's going undercover at Kaname's school to try and keep her safe.
Katsuichi Nakayama (series director for planetarian, assistant director for Evangelion: 3.0 You Can (Not) Redo, Bodacious Space Pirates The Movie: Abyss of Hyperspace) is directing the series at studio XEBEC. Full Metal Panic! original novel author Shoji Gatoh is handling the series composition and writing all the scripts.
Osamu Horiuchi (Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid) is the character designer and chief animation director, and Aya Yamamoto (animation director for My Teen Romantic Comedy SNAFU TOO!) is the sub-character designer. Additionally, Takeshi Yoshioka (chief animation director for Classroom Crisis, Valkyrie Drive: Mermaid-) is the small arms designer and animation director, Kanetake Ebikawa (Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid) and Toshiaki Ihara (Full Metal Panic!, Full Metal Panic! The Second Raid) are the mechanical designers, Takayuki Yanase (Ghost in the Shell Arise, Gundam 00 mechanical designer) is the set designer, and Masanori Nishii (Star Blazers 2199) is the mechanical director. Tamaru Yamada will perform the opening theme song "Even...if," as well as the ending theme song "yes."