Uirabu. -Uiuishii Koi no Ohanashi- Live-Action Film's Teaser Reveals November Opening
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website for the live-action film adaptation of Yukimo Hoshimori's Uirabu. -Uiuishii Koi no Ohanashi- (Uirabu.: Story of Innocent Love) manga began streaming a teaser video for the film on Wednesday. The video reveals the film's November 9 opening date. The site also revealed a new visual for the film.
The cast includes (from left to right in image above):
- Kentarō as Kazuma Saiki, Rin's romantic rival
- Hinako Sakurai as Yū Haruna, a shy girl who avoids her feelings for Rin
- Shō Hirano as Rin Izumi, who likes Yū, but maintains an aggressive personality toward her to hide his crush
- Tina Tamashiro as Koyomi Sakashita, Yū's close friend
- Hayato Isomura as Keita Fuji, Rin's close friend
Indonesian publisher M&C! publishes the Uirabu. -Uiuishii Koi no Ohanashi- manga under the title You, I love, and it describes the story:
Rin has liked Yū since childhood. But due to being awkward and inexperienced in love, he didn't know how to express himself, so Rin has always turned to teasing her. Meanwhile, Yū has similarly always liked Rin, but her chronic shyness prevents her from telling Rin how she feels. Will they continue to just be friends forever even though they like each other?
Hoshimori launched the manga in Sho-Comi in 2015, and ended it in July. Shogakukan published the manga's 10th and final compiled book volume last November. The series has more than 1 million copies in print as of last August.
Source: Comic Natalie
this article has been modified since it was originally posted; see change history