News Playism to Release Angels of Death, Croixleur Sigma, Kero Blaster Games on Switch
posted on 2018-05-11 06:15 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Indie game publisher Playism announced on Friday that to celebrate its seventh anniversary, it will release seven new titles, including the Angels of Death game for the Nintendo Switch.
Playism also announced it will release the following games:
- NIGORO La-Mulana 2 game on Steam and Playism this summer (the game had a successful Kickstarter campaign in 2014)
- Nude Maker's NightCry game on PlayStation Vita (the game is already available on Steam and Playism)
- suxamethonium's Hakoniwa Explorer Plus on Steam and Playism (a "powered-up" version of the original Hakoniwa Explorer Japanese game)
- Project ICKX's Vertical Strike Endless Challenge game for Nintendo Switch (the game is already available on Steam and Playism)
- Studio Pixel's Kero Blaster game on Nintendo Switch this summer (game is already available on PlayStation 4, Steam, and Playism)
- Souvenir Circle's Croixleur Sigma game on Nintendo Switch this summer (the game is already available on PS4 and PS Vita)
The Angels of Death (Satsuriku no Tenshi) franchise started out as Hoshikuzu KRNKRN's (Makoto Sanada) "psycho horror adventure game" that has serial releases on the "Den Fami Nico Game Magazine" website. The game is available in English on Steam.
Yen Press is releasing artist Kudan Nazuka and author Makoto Sanada's Angels of Death manga adaptation in English, and it describes the story:
Most girls waking up without any memory and meeting a serial killer would panic, but not Ray. In fact, far from being her biggest problem, killer Zack might just prove a convenient resource when it comes to finding a way out of the building in which they're both trapped!