Ao-Natsu Live-Action Film's Ads Preview Theme, Insert Songs
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
Shochiku began streaming two commercials on Friday for Ao-Natsu: Kimi ni Koi Shita 30-Nichi (Ao-Natsu: The 30 Days I Loved You), the upcoming live-action film adaptation of Atsuko Nanba's Ao-Natsu romance manga. The first video previews the film's theme song "Ao to Natsu" (The Blue and Summer) by rock band Mrs. Green Apple, while the second video previews the film's insert song "Tenbyō no Uta" (Sketching Song), also by Mrs. Green Apple but featuring singer Sonoko Inoue.
The cast members include:
(Top row, from left to right in picture above)
- Seika Furuhata as Marika, Ginzō's childhood friend
- Takumi Kizu as Yūma, a boy in love with Rio
- Rinka Kumada as Aya, Rio's classmate
- Atomu Mizuishi as Namio, Ginzō's classmate
- Shiori Akita as Satsuki, Ginzō's classmate
- Reo Shimura (SUPER★DRAGON) as Takaya, Yūma's classmate
The manga's story begins when a high school girl named Rio goes to spend summer in the country instead of going to a mixer party in Tokyo. She meets a tough and slightly ill-tempered boy and wonders if the encounter is fate.