ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D, SPYAIR Rock Bands Launch World Tours
posted on by Alex Mateo
Japanese rock bands ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D and SPYAIR announced last week that they are launching world tours in September. The two bands will tour together to the Americas and Europe, and they will also have solo performances in Asia.
The bands will perform at the following venues in the Americas and Europe:
- September 22-23 – Cobb Galleria Center at Anime Weekend Atlanta, Atlanta, USA (ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D on September 22, SPYAIR on September 23)
- September 25 – Diamond Ballroom, Oklahoma City, USA
- September 27 – Gramercy Theatre, New York, USA
- October 1 – Regency Ballroom, San Francisco, USA
- October 3 – White Oak Music Hall, Houston, USA
- October 5 – Canton Hall, Dallas, USA
- October 7 – Sala Puebla, Mexico City, Mexico
- October 12 – Teatro Teleton, Santiago, Chile
- October 14 – Audio Club, São Paulo, Brazil
- October 17 – Klub Kwadrat, Kraków, Poland
- October 19 – Colos-saal, Frankfurt (Aschaffenburg), Germany
- October 21 – The Underworld, London, UK
- October 24 – Casino de Paris, Paris, France
In Japan, ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D will perform in Nagoya on November 10, Osaka on November 11, and Shibuya on November 17. The band will also perform in Taipei, Taiwan on December 1, Hong Kong on December 2, and Seoul, South Korea on December 15-16.
In China, SPYAIR will perform in Guangzhou on November 7, Chengdu on November 9, Beijing on November 11, and Shanghai on November 24. The band will also perform in Hong Kong on November 15, Taichung, Taiwan on November 17 and in Seoul on December 8. SPYAIR will conclude their tour in Japan with performances in Osaka on December 13, Nagoya on December 17, and Tokyo on December 22.
ROOKiEZ is PUNK'D is an alternative rock band. Their debut single "Complication" was used as the second opening theme song for the Durarara!! anime series. The band has also performed the second opening theme song "In My World" for Blue Exorcist, the ending theme song "Song for..." for Bleach, and "Reclimb" for Yowamushi Pedal.
Thanks to crosswithyou for the news tip.