New Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin TV Anime Revealed for October Premiere
posted on 2018-08-27 00:08 EDT by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Level 5 revealed a new television anime in the Inazuma Eleven franchise on Sunday titled Inazuma Eleven: Orion no Kokuin (Inazuma Eleven: The Seal of Orion). The anime will premiere in October and will air on Fridays at 5:55 p.m. on TV Tokyo and its affiliates.
The new series will center on a team made up of successive generations of Inazuma Eleven characters. The "Inazuma Japan" boys representative team will face teams from around the world.
The team members are:
- Forwards: Shūya Gōenji, Ryōhei Haizaki, Hiroto Kiyama, Tetsunosuke Gōjin
- Midfielders: Asuto Inamori, Yūto Kidō, Kirina Hiura, Mitsuru Ichihoshi, Tatsuya Kiyama, Akio Fudō, Yūma Nosaka
- Defenders: Ichirōta Kazemaru, Yūichirō Mansaku, Shirō Fubuki, Noboru Sakanoue, Takashi Iwato
- Goalkeepers: Seiya Nishikage, Osamu Saginuma, Mamoru Endō
- Coach: Zhao Jin Yun
- Managers: Anna Mikado, Tsukushi Ōtani
pugcat's will perform the opening theme song "Butai wa Dekkai Hō ga Ii! (The Bigger the Stage the Better!), and alom will perform the ending theme song "Suisei Girls" (Comet Girls).
The previous anime in the franchise, Inazuma Eleven: Ares no Tenbin, premiered on April 6.