Kuroko's Basketball's Conclusion Stage Play Reveals New Visual, Full Cast
posted on by Rafael Antonio Pineda
The official website for the Kuroko no Basuke - Ultimate Blaze stage play revealed a new visual for the stage play on Monday.
The site has also revealed added the play's full cast:
- Kensho Ono as Tetsuya Kuroko
- Yūya Asato as Taiga Kagami
- Tetsuya Makita as Junpei Hyuga
- Jun Ishida as Shun Izuki
- Ryūnosuke Kawai as Teppei Kiyoshi
- Takurō Konno as Shinji Koganei
- Asami Tano as Riko Aida
- Mario Kuroba as Ryota Kise
- Ryūnosuke Matsumura as Yukio Kasamatsu
- Shinichi Wagō as Yoshitaka Moriyama
- Takikawa Kōdai as Mitsuhiro Hayakawa
- Ryō Hatakeyama as Shintaro Midorima
- Takeshi James Yamada as Kazunari Takao
- spi as Taisuke Ōtsubo
- Uehara Ichika as Kiyoshi Miyaji
- Shōta Onuma as Daiki Aomine
- Arisa Sugi and Airi Kido (double cast) as Satsuki Momoi
- Taiyō Ayukawa as Atsushi Murasakibara
- Zenitsu Hashimoto as Shōgo Haizaki
- Hiroki Tanaka as Shigehiro Agiwara
The cast of the Rakuzan team includes: (from left to right in image above)
- Soramu Aoki as Kotarō Hayama
- Gaku Takamoto as Chihiro Mayuzumi
- Yōjirō Itokawa as Seijūrō Akashi
- Ryōsei Tanaka as Reo Mibuchi
- Shin Koyanagi as Eikichi Nebuya
The stage play will run at the Cool Japan Park Osaka TT Hall in Osaka, the Kariya Sōgō Bunka Center in Nagoya, the Nippon Seinenkan Hall in Tokyo, and at the Fukuoka Civic Hall Dai Hall in Fukuoka. The play will run overall from April 30 to May 19, 2019, but the staff have not yet revealed the exact dates in each of the four cities.
The play is the fourth stage play in the series, and it will center on the final game for the Winter Cup. The play's staff stated the play will be the stage play series' "conclusion."
Norihito Nakayashiki is once again directing the play. Daichi Ryūzaki is penning the script.
Kuroko's Basketball The Encounter, the first stage play adaptation, ran for 21 performances in April 2016 in Tokyo. The second stage play ran in Tokyo and Osaka in June and July 2017. The third stage play ran in Tokyo and Osaka in April and May.