'How clumsy you are, Miss Ueno' Anime Post More Cast, 3rd Promo
posted on by Egan Loo
The official Twitter account for the television anime of tugeneko's Ueno-san wa Bukiyō (How Clumsy you are, Miss Ueno) manga posted additional cast members and the third promotional video for the anime on Wednesday. The video features the opening theme song "Hirameki Heartbeat" (Flash Heartbeat) performed by Miku Itō. Hideki Hayashi wrote the lyrics, and Junichi Satō of the group fhána composed and arranged the song.
The newly announced cast members are (from left to right in the image below):
- Haruka Tomatsu as Kitanaga, the captain of the swimming team and a third-year middle school student
- Rina Satou as Nishihara, the captain of the track team and a third-year middle school student
- Ayana Taketatsu as Minamine, the captain of the tennis team and a third-year middle school student
- Yuka Iguchi as Unogawa, the captain of the rhythmic gymnastics team and a third-year middle school student
The anime will premiere on BS11 on January 6 at 24:30 (effectively January 7 at 12:30 a.m.), before later airing on Tokyo MX and J:COM TV. The series will stream in Japan on the Docomo Anime Store, AbemaTV, and Niconico.
The main cast members include:
Yū Serizawa as Ueno
Aimi Tanaka as Tanaka
Akari Kageyama as Yamashita
The cast also includes:
- Nichika Omori as Mizuna Tanaka, Tanaka's younger sister and Yomogi's older twin sister. A first-year middle school student. Her favorite food is the filling inside Japanese sweets.
- Miku Itō as Yomogi Tanaka, Tanaka's younger sister and Mizuna's younger twin sister. A first-year middle school student. Her favorite flavor is chocolate mint.
- Shiori Izawa as Tamon, the mascot who appear thanks to the invention "Summonstat." It was once Ueno's tights.
Tomohiro Yamanashi (Yurumates3Dei) is credited both as director and for series composition at Lesprit. Ayano Ōwada (Black Butler: Book of Circus episode animation director) is credited for both character designs and as animation director. Katsuki Sarutani (WorldEnd) is the art director. Haruko Nobori (Tiger & Bunny, Typhoon Noruda) is the color key artist. Nobuyuki Abe is the sound director, while Yasuhiro Misawa is composing the music. Nippon Columbia is credited for music production. Gathering is credited for production cooperation.
Three of the anime's voice cast members will perform the ending theme song "My Pace Science." The cast members who will perform the song are Yū Serizawa (voice of Ueno), Aimi Tanaka (Tanaka), and Akari Kageyama (Yamashita).
The comedy manga centers on the titular Ueno, a stoic and strong-willed genius junior high school girl who is the president of her school's science club. She has already invented many handy gadgets for her own use. However, she is clumsy and awkward when it comes to romance.