13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Game's Promo Video Previews Prologue, Reveals Cast
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
Atlus began streaming a promotional video on Thursday for 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue, the prologue of it and Vanillaware's main 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim game. The video previews the game's main 13 characters and cast members.
The game stars:
- Atsumi Tanezaki as Iori Fuyusaka
- Hiro Shimono as Jūrō Kurabe
- Tatsuhisa Suzuki as Shū Amiguchi
- Ami Koshimizu as Yuki Takamiya
- Maaya Uchida as Megumi Yakushiji
- Takayuki Ishii as Takatoshi Hijiyama
- Kaoru Sakura as Natsuno Minami
- Daisuke Namikawa as Ei Sekigahara
- Kaito Ishikawa as Keitarō Miuchi
- Jun Fukuyama as Renya Gōto
- M.A.O as Tomi Kisaragi
- Tomokazu Seki as Nenji Ogata
- Saori Hayami as Ryōko Shinonome
The prologue version of the game will release on PlayStation 4 on March 14 in Japan. Players can acquire the game through four different releases, including bundled through newly-priced re-releases of previous Vanillaware games Dragon's Crown Pro and Odin Sphere: Leifthrasir. 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim Prologue will contain the main game's first three hours, and save data for the demo will not be transferable to the main game.
Last November, Atlus and Vanillaware delayed the game's planned 2018 release to an as-yet undetermined release date. The companies also canceled the game's PlayStation Vita version, with the game now only slated for the PS4.
Atlus USA will release the game in the West.
George Kamitani (Dragon's Crown, Odin Sphere) is directing the game. The game's official website says that "the game takes place in a modern setting punctuated with giant mechs."
Atlus and Vanillaware revealed the game and released a teaser trailer in 2015.