Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time 7 Game's 1st Promo Video Streamed
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
KOEI Tecmo Games' Ruby Party brand began streaming a promotional video on Friday for Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 7 (Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time 7), a new game in its Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time game series.
The game stars: (family names are listed first for characters)
- Mikako Takahashi as protagonist Amano Nanao (players can change her first name)
- Takuma Terashima as Sanada Yukimura
- Kenichi Suzumura as Amano Satsuki
- Atsushi Abe as Miyamoto Musashi
- Nobuhiko Okamoto as Sasaki Yamato
- Shinnosuke Tachibana as Kuroda Nagamasa
- Eiji Takemoto as Naoe Kanetsugu
- Michael Shitanda as Okuni
- Hiroki Yasumoto as Yagyū Munenori
The game will debut for the Nintendo Switch in spring 2020.
KOEI's Harukanaru Toki no Naka de romance adventure game franchise has inspired a number of game follow-ups, original video anime, and manga. The 2004-2005 television anime Haruka: Beyond the Stream of Time – A Tale of the Eight Guardians is based on the first PlayStation game. Bandai Entertainment previously released the television anime in North America, and the anime is now streaming on Tubi TV.
The Harukanaru Toki no Naka de 6 game shipped in Japan for the PlayStation Vita and PlayStation Portable in March 2015. A new version of the game for the Nintendo Switch shipped on March 14. The manga adaptation of the game ended in January. A stage play adaptation of the game ran in June.