Love After World Domination Anime Reveals 7 More Cast Members, Visual
posted on by Crystalyn Hodgkins
The official website for the television anime of Hiroshi Noda and Takahiro Wakamatsu's Koi wa Sekai Seifuku no Ato de (Love After World Domination) manga revealed seven new cast members on Sunday, as well as a new key visual.
The new cast members include:
- Kana Hanazawa as Kiki Majima (Princess of Magical Beasts)
- Hisako Kanemoto as Kyōko Kuroyuri (Princess of Steel)
- Ayane Sakura as Anna Hōjō
- Kazuyuki Okitsu as Hayato Ōji (Blue Gelato)
- Nene Hieda as Misaki Jingūji (Yellow Gelato)
- Junji Majima as Daigo Todoroki (Green Gelato)
- Rina Hidaka as Haru Orisugawa (Pink Gelato)
- Yūsuke Kobayashi as Fudō Aikawa (Red Gelato)
- Ikumi Hasegawa as Desumi Magahara (Princess of Death)
- Fumihiko Tachiki as Narrator
Kazuya Iwata (Cute Executive Officer) is directing the anime at project No.9, and Satoru Sugizawa (Cute Executive Officer) is in charge of the series scripts. Akemi Kobayashi (Air movie, Chi's Sweet Home, Prétear) is designing the characters. Satoshi Motoyama is directing the sound, and Satoshi Hōno and Ryūnosuke Kasai are composing the music. Pony Canyon and App Dream are producing the music, and Dream Shift is producing the overall project.
The romantic comedy manga explores the relationship between Fudō Aikawa, the leader of the Gelato 5 hero squadron whose aim is bring about world peace, and Desumi Magahara, the warrior leader of the Gecko secret organization whose aim is world domination.