• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Anime News Nina! - 2012-06-06

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Surrender Artist

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:47 pm Reply with quote
They'll probably just end up traveling eons across both space and time to get free cable.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Sailor S

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:50 pm Reply with quote
Cheesecracker wrote:
Unless there is some time differential (and the Morlocks have moved the model pieces out of range and into their subterranean lair...fertile comedy soil if there ever was) wouldn't Kevin just step on the pieces on the other side?

Not necessarily. If an object entering a wormhole retains its momentum to the other side, then the pieces would have continued flying through the air and scattered on the other side. Of course, I'm willing to suspend all disbelief in my entertainment Smile
Shenl742

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2012 6:50 pm Reply with quote
It's some kind of portal Jim!
Cheesecracker

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:52 am Reply with quote
Sailor S wrote:
Cheesecracker wrote:
Unless there is some time differential (and the Morlocks have moved the model pieces out of range and into their subterranean lair...fertile comedy soil if there ever was) wouldn't Kevin just step on the pieces on the other side?

Not necessarily. If an object entering a wormhole retains its momentum to the other side, then the pieces would have continued flying through the air and scattered on the other side. Of course, I'm willing to suspend all disbelief in my entertainment Smile

That was what I was saying. Actually, I was wondering if he was running thru fast enough to just step over them. Otherwise, CRUUUUUNCH!

Unless there's a low enough gravity to allow the pieces to really disperse(In which case it becomes an Inuyasha spoof where they collect the model pieces of the Shikon Gundam) they would be laying right in his path. All bets are off if objects accelerate along the way and coming flying out the other end like something thru a goose.

I have a new theory where the model is transformed into a real Gundam and Kevin is it's pilot. Fanboy fantasy extacy. That or some kind of bizarro alt reality where Gundam models build people(see how you like it).
Tris8

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 11:42 am Reply with quote
Cheesecracker wrote:
Unless there's a low enough gravity to allow the pieces to really disperse(In which case it becomes an Inuyasha spoof where they collect the model pieces of the Shikon Gundam) they would be laying right in his path.
Hm, would that make Kevin Kagome, since he's the first "through the well"? Anime hyper
Anymouse

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2012 12:32 pm Reply with quote
Inuyasha ripped off Stargate?!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2