• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Cowboy Bebop (TV)

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiddtic

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:28 am Reply with quote
EricDent wrote:
Pretty much anytime that Radical Edward was on the screen. Her antics and sheer wackiness stole the show IMO.

I share the same sentiments. ed was my facourite character of all. I am one of those rare fans that saw CB very recently so i had to watch it with all the hype behind it.

My favourite Scene would have to be spoiler[Faye running back home to an empty allotment and drawing out her room on the ground. absolutely touching.]

I cant remember very well but theres this catch phrase that Ed has while he is on the net hacking i love that as well, oh Ed Smile
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
dtm42

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 3:54 am Reply with quote
I just love The Real Folk Blues. And so, in a strange but not bizarre way, the best part of almost all the episodes for me was actually the ED. That's not an attack on the show itself, because it was full of great scenes, but merely an indication of the esteem I hold the song in. It's epic. Just effing epic.
Cowboy Dev

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 12:09 am Reply with quote
Guren Alchemist4 wrote:
My favorite sequence was the end of Ballad of Fallen Angels. You get a glimpse of spoiler[Spike’s hate for Vicious and his deep desire to be the one to end his life. I loved the dialog exchanges between the two of them when they finally confront each other both in the church isle and on the balcony. The writing in those scenes was fantastic. All that greatness is then culminated with the sequence when Spike is falling after being thrown out the window and you get flashbacks of his past as the scene builds up to the explosion while listening to the enchanting song Green Bird.] Everything about that sequence was brilliant and puts on display everything that sets Cowboy Bebop above the rest and why many believe it to be one of the greatest anime series ever made.

This.
The Third Doctor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 11:39 pm Reply with quote
It has to be Pierre Lefou scene in which he says spoiler[" I have journeyed here in order to take your lives".]
taster of pork

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 12:11 am Reply with quote
Wow, where to start. I love the hole ending of "The Real Folk Blues". One of the best anime scenes ever. Also love the Church scene in "Balled of Fallen Angels", the scene when ED leaves the Bebop, and the scene when Spike meets Mad Pierrot.
Crisha

PostPosted: Thu Nov 05, 2015 9:22 pm Reply with quote
Anime Marathon Discussion (Nov. 6th, 2015 - Nov. 15th, 2015)

Spoilers Reminder for Marathon Discussion: Tag all spoilers within your post(s) and record the episode number(s) you're discussing at the top of your post.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Series Discussion All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2