• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Ms. Answerman: To Be Continued

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
RedComet

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 9:47 am Reply with quote
Good job on writing the columns and unfortunately I only started reading them a few months ago.
Psycho-dono

PostPosted: Mon Sep 05, 2005 5:12 pm Reply with quote
Yes, the YnM story in Hana to Yume is a sidestory. It's about what Oriya and Ukyo are doing since Muraki disappeared.

Hmm... if anyone has seen it, is Matsushita-sensei still using the 'new' designs? *hopes not*

It'd also be nice if she FRICKIN' RESTARTED THE STORY!!! She left it on a nasty cliffhanger.

Also, YES VIZ IS F-ING EDITING THE MANGA. They are also butchering the translation. Viz has a habit of turning everything they touch into mush. They change the chapter titles in Bleach WHEN THEY'RE ALREADY IN ENGLISH!!!

Ok, I'll stop now. And encourage people to read the Berserk manga and join in the worship of Puck. Anime smile
Rebecca

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:46 am Reply with quote
Thanks everyone for the warm wishes Smile

Josh, I think a lot are drawn in by the beautiful animation and character designs and stay for the horror/mystery stories and relationships. Truthfully though I'm not surprised that there are people (mostly guys) who just didn't like it. It's definitely not one of those "made for everyone" shows.

Also, thanks for the information about the YnM short(?). I too wish/hope that it'll be picked up again, but I'm still extremely suspicious about things that haven't been made official.
sunflower

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:52 pm Reply with quote
Psycho-dono wrote:

Hmm... if anyone has seen it, is Matsushita-sensei still using the 'new' designs? *hopes not*

Yes, they're the new ones. : (
Psycho-dono

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 11:30 pm Reply with quote
sunflower wrote:
Psycho-dono wrote:

Yes, they're the new ones. : (

NOOOOOO!!!!

Her art was got so good... but then... she... Anime cry

It's ok, it's ok... As long as she finishes the story. Hell, I'd settle for just a text version of how the thing ends.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2