• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
INTEREST: Oregairu's Komachi Tops Poll of Most Popular Younger Sisters in Anime

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DaComment

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 9:20 am Reply with quote
Rem is an ideal waifu material (tho she alrdy won that tournament)
not an ideal lil sister
Morry

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2017 12:38 pm Reply with quote
FilthyCasual wrote:
No Illya? I guess the imoutos had to be blood-related.

Nope, or Sagiri wouldn't be second place. Somewhat surprised Kirino's so low but I haven't seen half the other series in the top 10.
Feng Lengshun

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 8:00 am Reply with quote
Damn right Komachi is best imouto. Her and Hachiman's interaction was remarkably believable, without any of those incest shipping bullshits at all (although Hachiman does seem to effect her taste in men). I'm honestly surprised that she could be in the first place but I guess even Japan can have good taste every now and then. Then again, it's probably due to the hype of the long-awaited Vol. 12 coming this 20th.
Kadmos1

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2017 10:00 am Reply with quote
For clarification on meanings, pedophilia is being attracted to prepubescent kids* whereas ephebophilia is attraction to pubescent to not yet legally adults.

*for the most part. In some instances, there are people in the 20s that have not yet reached puberty. For that, I don't think you can technically use this phrase.
Azure Edge

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 12:24 pm Reply with quote
Accelerator66 wrote:
am surprised that Haru & Miyu made the list but cant seem to figure out why it surprises me

I can say about Miyu's case. That was probably due to the movie's popularity in JP. Yeah, a movie about Miyu and GARCHER made an Illya spinoff popular.
TdFern 87

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:24 pm Reply with quote
Kadmos1 wrote:
For clarification on meanings, pedophilia is being attracted to prepubescent kids* whereas ephebophilia is attraction to pubescent to not yet legally adults.

*for the most part. In some instances, there are people in the 20s that have not yet reached puberty. For that, I don't think you can technically use this phrase.

I guess they should put more emphasis between Pedophilia and Ephebophilia because they are similar but different.
TdFern 87

PostPosted: Tue Sep 12, 2017 1:25 pm Reply with quote
HameruIsCool wrote:
Sagiri - or anything Eromanga-sensei - being in any positive poll makes me sick to my stomach. Three episodes in that show, I just wanted to punch everyone in the face.

Rias Gremory, the sister of Satan herself, is the ultimate imouto. And she's not pedobait to boot!

What does High School DxD have anything to do with it?
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2