• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Surveys: Some Fun Kenshin Questions

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dollssoulkirie

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:57 am Reply with quote
tempest wrote:
Calathan wrote:
Why isn't there an "other" choice for your current favorite character?

Logged in users can add choices. You didn't see the option?

I was logged in the whole time and didn't see it "other" for anything but "Who was your favorite Rurouni Kenshin character when you first read or watched the series?"

Also, having the same issue as everyone else with the results page. It only shows the first question & only 4 characters listed and then the advertisements shortly after.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
kyokun703

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 12:31 pm Reply with quote
Rukiia wrote:
Charred Knight wrote:
Emerje wrote:
Results aren't working for me. I'm getting half the results for the first question and nothing else.

Emerje

That's better than me, all I have been able to get is the header without anything else.

Same here. The entire page is blank aside from the header and the side bar of ANN articles.

Yep, I can't see anything except the header. Using Firefox 5.0.
Maxwell 2nd

PostPosted: Thu Jul 28, 2011 3:47 pm Reply with quote
hyoumirai wrote:
Primus wrote:
You guys hinting at something for Otakon?
I second this. Very Happy

Oh pleas say it's true! But regardless, am I the only one who feel a bit disappointed by the questions? It's mostly "pick your favorite" and it's not fine with me because I really love all of them and I don't want to favor anyone over the other Sad

ittoujuu wrote:

Still looking forward to seeing further news about the new RK series that got green-lit, but for now, my OAV blu-ray preorder is locked in on Rightstuf, and I'm looking forward to seeing that.

I wounder what is the latest update about that project, like is it going to be a whole remake or just the missing last arc.

Hey, what was your vote guys? Mine was:

- Kenshin
- Yahiko (I thought of Sanosuke first I'm since I'm really touched by him especially after the last arc but I picked Yahiko since he made me drop a few more extra tears in the last arc, MANLY TEARS mind you!)
- Yes
- Yes
- Kaoru (AHH! again don't force me to pick Sad !)
- TV series

And again, I still hate to favor anyone other the other but still I don't want to miss this!
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2