• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: Karas Video Series to Restart on August 24 in Japan

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
BleachedPanda15

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 1:33 am Reply with quote
Wait, im still confused... So there's only three more seasons left, or only three more episodes left? And when is the english-dubbed coming to America????? (Sorry, im really slow when it comes to these kinds of things) Razz
Keonyn
Subscriber

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:40 am Reply with quote
This article is 5 years old at this point, so you're a bit late to the party. There were 3 more episodes released, and those were dubbed and brought over long ago as "Karas - The Revelation" (although I honestly felt it fell apart in the Revelation and almost wish they'd have just left it at the cliffhanger instead).
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website My Anime My Manga
BleachedPanda15

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:06 pm Reply with quote
Sooooo.... there were only 26 episodes ever made??? Cus thats how many there are on Netflix....
Shenl742

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:09 pm Reply with quote
BleachedPanda15 wrote:
Sooooo.... there were only 26 episodes ever made??? Cus thats how many there are on Netflix....

...Karas isn't even on Netflix (just checked). And it's only 6 OAV episodes that were edited into two films.

Are you sure you're not confusing it with something else?
BleachedPanda15

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:13 pm Reply with quote
Shenl742 wrote:
BleachedPanda15 wrote:

...Karas isn't even on Netflix (just checked). And it's only 6 OAV episodes that were edited into two films.

I don't knowwww!!! Im so confused!!!!! Dx
Shenl742

PostPosted: Sat Nov 24, 2012 3:19 pm Reply with quote
BleachedPanda15 wrote:
Shenl742 wrote:
BleachedPanda15 wrote:

I don't knowwww!!! Im so confused!!!!! Dx

It definatley sounds like it.

Either way, you shouldn't bump a 5-year old thread if you have a question to ask. And you should never aks if there's any new developements for something. Check it's entry in the encyclopedia for any news articles. If there aren't any articles, then nothing's been confirmed yet, and you can't ask if there is going to be. Sorry, that's just the policy here.

It would probably be a good idea to go to the "Identifying anime thread" and give a detailed description of what you know about what you're thinking about so you can at least get a name. This isn't the place for it.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2