• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
Edited Pokemon?!!

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shiroi Hane
Encyclopedia Editor

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 3:51 am Reply with quote
Quote:
When you view Pokemon check out the lip flap and how they move their mouth to the words they say,It's totally out of sinc in some parts.
...are you being serious?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger ICQ Number My Anime My Manga
space clam

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 4:31 pm Reply with quote
Afraid so, my friend. My only explanation is temporary lapse in attention span by 4Kids, or they were just lazy knowing fans(read: little kids) wouldn't notice and/or care. (Especially those ADD kids. They could sneak A LOT through on them)
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger ICQ Number
Tis Grief

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2003 6:34 pm Reply with quote
Well, of course the show's been edited. They've even not shown some episodes, the ones dealing more with Japanese holidays. I think all the edits done so far are pretty stupid and pointless myself.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
trigunner

PostPosted: Sun Nov 02, 2003 2:54 am Reply with quote
oh god........ i wasted my life......
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail MSN Messenger My Anime My Manga
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> General -> Manga All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2