• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
NEWS: AZN Television to Air Moon Phase, Kakurenbo in August

Goto page Previous  1, 2

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Eos

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 3:04 pm Reply with quote
ManOfRust wrote:
Dear Comcast Cable,

Thank you so much for dropping AZN from your Seattle area basic cable line up. It was really an ideal time for you to get rid of this silly channel since they are starting to increase both the quantity and quality of the anime they are airing. Evil or Very Mad

Comcast has been pulling the same stunt on the East Coast too in an attempt to get their customers to spring for digital. I took the bait just to get my Sci-Fi Channel back...
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address My Anime My Manga
Randall Miyashiro

PostPosted: Fri Jul 27, 2007 6:20 am Reply with quote
I get AZN, IATV, SciFi, Encore, Anime Network, Anime Select, IFC, Cartoon Network. and Fuse. Ironically enough I never watch any of this on cable since it looks blurry compared to the DVD and with the exception of IATV are dubbed. This along with the fact that I have a big to be watched stack means I rarely watch anime on cable which is ironic since my cable bill is $123.69 a month. I do love the Digital Dojo on Anime Network, and watched Make5wishes when it was on, but otherwise almost everything else is available on DVD.

San Francisco's Comcast has almost a perfect line-up.
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2