• remind me tomorrow
  • remind me next week
  • never remind me
Subscribe to the ANN Newsletter • Wake up every Sunday to a curated list of ANN's most interesting posts of the week. read more

Forum - View topic
The Stream - Connect Five

Goto page Previous  

Note: this is the discussion thread for this article

Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback
View previous topic :: View next topic  
brankoburcksen

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:41 pm Reply with quote
^
I really could not disagree more. It's good to have a consistently high quality series at or near to the top, so it's easier to see where newer shows fall on the spectrum of quality then rise or fall depending how well they maintain it.

Besides, we might see some first episodes that really blow anything old and established away. You still have to look at each show subjectively to see whether they live up to certain standards.
Red Fox of Fire

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:39 pm Reply with quote
dtm42 wrote:
You sound like one of those people who complained that Chihayafuru was #1 for too long.

I am one of those people, despite the fact that I agreed it deserved the position for practically all of its run.

Just an idea. If Bamboo doesn't like it, okay.
Ingraman

PostPosted: Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:17 pm Reply with quote
zensunni wrote:

Here is the eyes in those pictures, side by side:

The pupil in the left one (2nd picture above) is much larger than in the other one.

Couldn't that just be because in the picture where the pupil is smaller, she's looking into the sun, while it's a darker moment (at least her face is shaded) when her pupil is larger?

You're not trying to read too much into this, are you? Yeah, we know Fencedude's answer, already. ^^
Reply to topic    Anime News Network Forum Index -> Site-related -> Talkback All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Goto page Previous  
Page 12 of 12